WaltS48 wrote:
sharjah.knan...@gmail.com wrote:
go daddy is not supporting mail attachments above 1 MB. do you know
the solution please advice

I see three solutions:

Compress the attachment and send it.

Upload the file to a file hosting service such as Dropbox, or image
hosting service if it is an image file, and send the recipient a link.

Create a torrent and send that file to the recipient, then seed it in a
bitorrent client, so they can download it.