On 06/16/2014 07:07 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
> sharjah.knan...@gmail.com pounded out :
>>
>> On Sunday, May 4, 2014 11:37:14 PM UTC+4, flyguy wrote:
>>> The last two weeks or so, I've been unable to reliably send emails with
>>>
>>> attachments over 1 MB or so. Under 1 MB, and it sends normally; from 1
>>>
>>> to 2 MB, it might take several tries to send it; over 2 MB, and it won't
>>>
>>> send at all. When it doesn't send, I get the error message:
>  > go daddy is not supporting mail attachments above 1 MB. do you know
> the solution please advice
>
> If it's true that they don't support attachments over 1 Mb then change
> your mail provider.

http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/2949/workspace-email-account-limitations

"Outgoing Mail Size (SMTP Relay) — There is a 30MB limit per email
message that you send using SMTP, including file attachments, which have
a size limit of 20MB total. Messages larger than 30MB are rejected by
our outgoing server and you are notified.

NOTE: The receiving mail server may have different size restrictions.
Many mail providers and ISPs will reject mail larger than 5-10 MB."