On 9/4/14 6:47 PM, Onno Ekker wrote:
On 9/4/2014 10:52 AM, Trane Francks wrote:
On 9/3/14 4:46 AM, Mike O'Brien wrote:
sea-monkey 2.26.1   run on windows 7.  Two issues that I cant resolve:
first each incoming e-mail shows a long list of code begining with the
message ID. How do I get rid of this visble code. Second when sea monkey
opens it indicates that the following file is missing:   mozalloc.dll
Where can I find this file and where should it be stored when found?
Thanks for any help.

Mike

Generally speaking, the easiest way to deal with the DLL problem is to
uninstall SeaMonkey and reinstall it. Something is amiss with your
installation. If you're stubborn and don't want to do it the easy way,
you may be able to register the errant DLL. Search for the filename on
your SeaMonkey install volume and then use Regsvr32 to unregister and
reregister the DLL. If you don't know how to use Regsvr32, Google it. Be
aware that the path for the 64-bit and 32-bit versions are different.
Choose wisely.

For the first issue, I'm wondering whether you have View | Headers | All
selected. SeaMonkey offers differing levels of header detail. Just a
guess, though, not knowing exactly where you're seeing the header
information.

For #2: You don't have to uninstall... Just reinstall over the old
directory and that will probably solve the problem.

Onno

Perhaps, but if there are file permissions issues, installing into the existing structure may not resolve the problem. For the additional 2-3 minutes it takes to uninstall, it just makes sense, I think, to go the extra distance.

Been there, done that. :)

--
// Trane Francks   tr...@tranefrancks.com   Tokyo, Japan