On 9/26/2014 8:03 PM, Norman Fuchs wrote:

Primarily due to us still needing to catchup infra wise, you'll notice
no 2.30 Beta is out yet, much to my dismay (We're hung up on windows
issues atm)

So I'm trying not to change too much of our release process while we
devote time to fixing the broken, rather than improving the not.

I appreciate all the work done by the developers, but I will stay with
2.25 until the sync bug (998807) is fixed.  Looks like that will be a
long time.

To be clear, efforts to fix the Sync bug are not eating up "my" time atm. While I admit I'm not working on it, my efforts are in the Build/Release of SeaMonkey primarily. And while my time in fixing stuff and getting this working there does impact our ability to release an official Linux64, I'm not the same human likely to work on fixing Sync.

So I wouldn't count us out that fast.

~Justin Wood (Callek)