OldGuy wrote:
What is up with SeaMonkey?

Have GMail account and adding HotMail account.

New Hotmail defaults to Port 110 instead of 995.
I change that to 995

Worse it says it is using GMail as the Outgoing Server and there is no
way I can figure out how to rectify this to HotMail Outgoing as it
should be.

I do not want to crossbreed email accounts!!!!!

How to fix please or I dump SeaMonkey?

Click Edit ->Mail & Newsgroup Accounts Settings
At the bottom of the list Click on Outgoing Server (SMTP)
Click on Add and put in the settings for Hotmail outgoing.

Now go to the Hotmail account and change the outgoing Server to the Hotmail SMTP.

--
 GW Ross

 I have read and understood the above.