David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/2/2014 9:58 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Choose any story at <http://time.com/>. On my SM 2.30, there's no scroll
bar, so I can't see any more than the headline and maybe the first few
lines of content. Is it me or is it them?

The only workaround I've found is to select all and copy/paste into a
mail composition window. This strips out all the formatting and lets me
read the content in plain text (assuming, of course, that it's a
plain-text message composition window).

I can't "show only this frame" since that's not what they're doing.

Internet Exploiter does have a working scroll bar.

Thanks.

Windows 7
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.26.1

I get a scroll bar at that URI.  The scroll bar, however, does not go to
the top of the viewport.  It only goes from the bottom of the red banner
that contains "Time" to the bottom of the viewport.

This is what I get with IE.

Also, the area on the left -- the area that has the stock market indices
-- has its own scroll bar; but that scroll bar appears only when my
cursor is in that area.

This is what I get with IE. This scroll bar is slightly shorter than the other one because the top of the column has headings.

Tried disabling AdBlock Plus before clicking the URL, no joy.

Paul B. Gallagher