Larry S. wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Choose any story at <http://time.com/>. On my SM 2.30, there's no scroll
bar, so I can't see any more than the headline and maybe the first few
lines of content. Is it me or is it them?

The only workaround I've found is to select all and copy/paste into a
mail composition window. This strips out all the formatting and lets me
read the content in plain text (assuming, of course, that it's a
plain-text message composition window).

I can't "show only this frame" since that's not what they're doing.

Internet Exploiter does have a working scroll bar.

Thanks.

I've had the same problem on this site for several weeks now, using
2.26.1. I have enabled cookies and accept all.

Larry S.

Does it require third-party cookies? The same problem with Safari would not happen if it were a need for first-party cookies alone.