On 14/11/2014 03:57, Daniel wrote:

> But, MCBasto, surely you are aware that some, here, are sticking with SM
> 2.26.1 because of other problems they are experiencing with later
> versions!?!?

Sure, although personally, I haven't noticed such problems.

But, the long and short of it is that if there WAS a bug in 2.26, it
WON'T be fixed in 2.26. That version no longer receives patches. It's
over. Finito. That ship has sailed.

If newer versions don't present the bug, there's no point arguing about
it. It's a FIXED bug. . Argue about whatever issues are keeping you from
updating to the latest version. Whatever was the fix WON'T be backported
to 2.26.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Burberry.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey *