Ant wrote on 19/01/2015 07:26:
Hello.

I have a few receipts complain that my URLs are not clickable/linked (EarthLink's webmail) OR linked incorrectly (Mutt) because of < and > usages in SeaMonkey's composers.

Is anyone else having this problem with other non-Mozilla e-mail readers from Mozilla users? It seems I cannot use < and > for URLs. How can I disable this feature when "send this page" feature on web pages?

Thank you in advance. :)
When i wrote http://www.microsoft.com i don't see "<" nor ">" my url is not surrounded. Here i insert a link to see what happens after sending http://www.microsoft.com then send all in "plain text only".