On 1/19/2015 7:40 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:

I have a few receipts complain that my URLs are not clickable/linked
(EarthLink's webmail) OR linked incorrectly (Mutt) because of < and >
usages in SeaMonkey's composers.

Is anyone else having this problem with other non-Mozilla e-mail readers
from Mozilla users? It seems I cannot use < and > for URLs. How can I
disable this feature when "send this page" feature on web pages?

Thank you in advance. :)

"Send this page" does not put ls gt around links for me.  Maybe a little
more info as to what exactly your process is would help.

Really? For an example on http://www.insideredbox.com/?awt_l=FM.nQ&awt_m=JxnsMgKSPmK97L web page, "send as page" shows http://www.insideredbox.com/?awt_l=FM.nQ&awt_m=JxnsMgKSPmK97L> in my SM v2.32 (and previous versions) e-mail composers.
--
This worker ant will be unemployed after Friday, the 23rd, as of 1/15/2015 @ 11 AM PST. :(