David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/29/2015 11:28 PM, G Tod wrote:
G Tod wrote:
Tom S. wrote:
On Wed 28 Jan 2015 06:15:11pm EDT, /G Tod/ said in
mozilla.support.seamonkey:

  From Edit/Preferences, go to Appearance/Fonts and check on
"Allow documents to use other fonts". This can be a little bit
easier using PrefBar to toggle "Allow Other Fonts".

Ah-ha!  That's it!  You sir, are a genius....thank you.  Now I just keep
my fingers crossed that I don't wind up having to read webpages with
those ugly serifed fonts, so far so good in that department, though. Or,
maybe this setting has no effect on that...?

Oops!  Guess I spoke too soon.  Now I have seen on another webpage the
exact same problem, but I do have "Allow documents to use other fonts"
checked now.  Here's the link:  http://www.mytoba.ca/?ref=mywpg
There's a "floating" button in the lower right corner, and all the
buttons at the bottom of the page under "Latest News" and "Let's Get
Social" have the problem.  Is there some other setting I have set wrong?

Only 2 HTML errors, but 174 CSS errors.  Garbage in = garbage out.

Excuse me?  Sorry, I don't get this!