Yes. Hello frend. I'm also a SEAmonkey fan, and I'm using with NVDA on
Windows. Version 2.32.
I'have a cuestion: How to install SeaMonkey on Linux?
I have a soldo laptop with vinux 4.0 installed. so I'm lew to Linux. I
want to make the integrated internet suite for linux 5.0 and beyond, and
Ubuntu 15.04 and beyond to replace Firefox brouser And Thunderbird.