Luis Carlos wrote:
Jonathan N. Little escribió:

<snip>

O My God, but I don't have Ubuntu in this computer, I have installed it
but I here no speech, cause I don't have a screen reader?

I am confused, what distro are you talking about? Vinux is supposedly just Ubuntu tweaked for the visually impaired. Whether Vinux or Ubuntu you will be using the Debian deb package system and the Ubuntu repositories will work for you. You have a screen reader, it is installed by default on most, (probably all), Ubuntu variants and it is the app Orca.

And I don't have UbuntuZilla, and I can't install something, because I
can't use a command promt all the time to install it, cause i'm a blind
user on SeaMonkey.

Ok. You don't have UbuntuZilla because you need to install the PPA that extends the repositories to include this user maintained one which adds access to SeaMonkey installer. I am an old command line junkie so I am not familiar with GUI tools to do it. Maybe you can get someone to to assist you.

Sorry for ignoring newsgroups because my account is only for Mail use.
Help me!

Ignoring newsgroups? What you did was post to both the group and to me. You should just post to the group, that way the discussion could help someone else with the same issue.

--
Take care,

Jonathan