Philip Chee wrote:
On 12/03/2015 06:33, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
EE wrote:

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.33
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.33/

Is the Mac OS icon for SeaMonkey ever going to be updated to the
standard format of 512 X 512 px?  It has been stuck at 128 X 128 for
years.  The last version of Mac OS that had the largest icons at 128 X
128 was Tiger (10.4).

Don't have and Macs but I created my own in CorelDraw. Here is a 512x512
exported png if you want to make your own:

<http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/Seamonkey.png>

I'm on Windows. Anyone know of a free windows editor application that
can edit Apple ICNS files?

I use IcoFX but it maxes out at 256px. If you want a vector, here is my drawing exported as a SVG:

<http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/Seamonkey.svg>

--
Take care,

Jonathan