On 12/03/2015 18:49, JAS wrote:
Alex Beauroy wrote:
On 11/03/2015 07:34, Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.33!

For a more complete list of changes in SeaMonkey 2.33, see the What's
New in SeaMonkey 2.33 section of the Release Notes [2], which also
contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked
questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and
screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.33
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.33/