mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:

I've just updated SeaMonkey 2.26.1 to 2.33 on Windows Vista. Some notes
on a few issues and solutions I came across, in case they help anyone
else...

First off, back up your profile before updating - usually a good idea
anyway, just in case the new version messes something up in the profile
such that it won't even work in the old version.

1. Crash on Startup - due to missing xulstore.json
2. UI Customisations Lost - does anyone know a solution?
3. Saves Passwords Lost - fix found

1. Crash on Startup - due to missing xulstore.json

I didn't have this problem (xulstore.json didn't vanish), but it may be relevant to your next issue:

2. UI Customisations Lost - does anyone know a solution?

Have you tried restoring xulstore.json from backup?

3. Saves passwords lost - fix found

Sorry, can't help with this.

Paul B. Gallagher