cmcadams wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
cmcadams wrote:

I'm finding that links at the redesigned http://www.bbc.com/news website
are helter-skelter in SM 2.26.1.

The links under the "Most Popular" head on individual pages end up at
the wrong destination. Links that should be to the same story are
different for the links contained within photos and the headlines
immediately beneath the photos, with the headline links going astray. To
confuse matters, some links actually work as they should.

Everything appears to work properly under IE.

Everything works fine for me.

I followed all 10 Most Popular links and they all took me to the expected
stories.

Interesting.

This UA string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/29.0
SeaMonkey/2.26.1

Will try again under XP on another computer. My Linux SM recently decided to
follow
its partition into oblivion.

Spoke too soon. All of the "Most Popular" links on the home page do work correctly (although the picture/headline links are still aimed differently). But if you go to any other page, US & Canada, for example, the "Most Popular" links do behave as I described.