Philip Chee wrote:
On 18/04/2015 00:57, G. Ross wrote:
My main computer died.  On this XP computer I installed Seamonkey
2.6.1 but it will not run.  The message pops up "failed to initialize
properly (0xc0000005)"  Any Ideas how to fix this.  I have
uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.  Same wiryrth Firefox.  So I have
no browser ability but emails work fine on Thunderbird.  Help!

You need at least XP Service Pack 2 to run SeaMonkey, SP3 recommended.

Phil

Sorry, it is SP 3. I finally found that it was my firewall that had gotten messed up since the last time I used this computer.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. My new computer should be here Tuesday and I will spend the next week getting it set up like I want it.

--
G Ross

Don't ask me, I'm making this up as I go!