On 7/12/2015 8:35 PM, Larry wrote:
Is there a way to synchronize the most recent 30 days of mail between
the server and 2 or more computers and save messages over 31 days old
locally (keep local copies on each computer) and delete them from the
server?

The way I handle this is:

All computers are "synced" to IMAP so that it shows the last 30 days.

A 2nd account is made as a POP account on the "main" computer. It POPs down all the mail and uses filters to sort it. It is also set to delete any mail older than 120 days from the server. In this way I have an extra 90 days buffer on the IMAP accounts so I can see older e-mail if I need to.

I know no way to have IMAP remove the mail from the server for local storage so I have to do it this way.