David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/22/2015 2:33 PM, Philip Chee wrote:
http://seamonkey.callek.net/contrib/

ZIP archive:
seamonkey-2.35.en-US.win32-20150722.txt
seamonkey-2.35.en-US.win32-20150722.zip

Installer:
seamonkey-2.35.en-US.win32.installer-20150722.txt
seamonkey-2.35.en-US.win32.installer-20150722.exe

(The .txt files contain the file hashes)

I updated from 2.26.1 to this 2.35.

I saw that bug #1057581 has not yet been fixed.  Each of my four
profiles resulted in a crash on the first time it was selected.  Then,
no crashes.

Much more important, all my passwords disappeared.  Before trying to
login to any Web site, I disabled the Remember Passwords extension,
terminated SeaMonkey, and then relaunched SeaMonkey.  Per the Password
Exporter extension, my list of passwords was blank.

I have reverted to 2.26.1.

I encountered similar problems updating from 2.26.1 to 2.33. Perhaps take a look at my notes in this thread:
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.seamonkey.user/57053
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.seamonkey.user/57093

Read through both posts, as I came across better workarounds after my initial post. Make sure you have a backup of your profile before trying any of this - hopefully you won't have so much of a problem, but having a backup got me out of a few holes while trying to work it out. A backup from before you installed 2.35 might also help.

Mark.