Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned on the blog, I have started spinning up the
release for SeaMonkey 2.35. ('About time!' someone says.)

In the past, I would say on the release bug when the ETA is,
but due to the fact that we are doing this semi-automatically
(Win32 builds and repacks are manually done), and that there
are changes to the infra code, we expect to have some bustages.
This means delay; but considering everyone's been
waiting for it for months on end, a few days of
delay won't make any difference (I hope. :P ).

Again, I really want to thank everyone's patience while
we play catch up.

Edmund