On 8/21/2015 1:54 AM, Edmund Wong wrote:
Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned on the blog, I have started spinning up the
release for SeaMonkey 2.35. ('About time!' someone says.)

In the past, I would say on the release bug when the ETA is,
but due to the fact that we are doing this semi-automatically
(Win32 builds and repacks are manually done), and that there
are changes to the infra code, we expect to have some bustages.
This means delay; but considering everyone's been
waiting for it for months on end, a few days of
delay won't make any difference (I hope. :P ).

Again, I really want to thank everyone's patience while
we play catch up.

Thanks for the updates again, Edmund! :)
--
"... The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus, illuminating issues heretofore unseen. Or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden, unexpected, dangerous flaming ant epidemic. If we amplify everything, we hear nothing..." --Jon Stewart from Rally to Restore Sanity on 10/30/2010. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.