On 9/4/2015 7:59 AM, NFN Smith wrote:
Ant wrote:
V2.35 fixed the e-mail composer's e-mail address orders. Hurray! :D

Plus the vertical lines marking threads in the mail/news client.  I'm
very pleased with that.

Oh wow. I didn't even notice. Ha. Nice! Lots of good fixes in this late version.

I'll be interested to see how quickly the various Linux distro
maintainers get their versions out. For ubuntuzilla, I'm accustomed to
seeing Seamonkey updates a little less than a week after the main release.

Can you contact them about it? ;)
--
"... Our world is not an ant farm!" --Duncan MacLeod (Highlander Season 3 Finale Part II) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.