Mozilla is ending support for NPAPI plugins by the end on 2016.

While the number of plugins I have is not as large as the number of
extensions, I consder every one of them important.  They are:
        QuickTime
        Adobe Acrobat (actually Adobe Reader, not the writer)
        RealPlayer
        Java

I also have Flash, but that apparently will be an exception to the
removal of NPAPI support.

Does anyone know how these plugins will be affected, specifically in
SeaMonkey?  What are the plugin developers doing about this?

Crossposted: mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey and mozilla.support.seamonkey

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html>.