On 10/12/2015 01:08 PM, »Q« wrote:
In <news:iacdnzz1uov4uoblnz2dnuu7-d2dn...@mozilla.org>,
Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:

WaltS48 wrote on 12/10/2015 16:35:
On 10/12/2015 10:22 AM, Desiree wrote:
So, SeaMonkey still cannot do full screen without a plugin.

An extension is not a plugin. They are two categories of Add-ons.

Since Mozilla is dropping support for NPAPI plugins (except for
Flash) at the end of 2016, it might be a good idea to get the
terminology straight to avoid confusion.

How can I determine if one of my plugins are using NPAPI ?

All of them are.  Mozilla doesn't support any plugin API other than
NPAPI.

But extensions are not plugins.  Extensions don't use NPAPI.  (Walt
already pointed out that extensions and plugins are different things,
but I think it bears repeating.)

Ah hell, the damage has already been done for years.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.tech.plugins/zDAua83aAus/ZgIPVkKqAwAJ>

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 38.3.0
One users useless feature, is a useful feature to another