On 25/10/2015 14:20, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Alex Beauroy wrote:
On 18/10/2015 15:46, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Alex Beauroy wrote:
Unable to find sent e-mail in the sent folder although I have
checked in
"Mail settings"
Automatically place a copy in "Sent" folder
Best Regards
@lex

Look under "Server Settings" for that account and under "Local
directory" will give to the local path to the containing directory of
that mail account.

Example:

C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\[SALT].default\Mail\mail.[MAIL_SERVER_URL]

AppData is hidden by default so unless you have set in Explorer you will
not be able to see this path, and may have to specify the complete path
or use the ENV var

%APPDATA%

%APPDATA%\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\[SALT].default\Mail\mail.[MAIL_SERVER_URL]

In that folder there should be a "Sent" file which is the account's mbox
Sent folder

%APPDATA%\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\[SALT].default\Mail\mail.[MAIL_SERVER_URL]\Sent

Thanks for your quick answer. After looking from the "server settings"
inside the "Local Directory" I have not been able to find "Sent Folder".
May be this folder must be a hided file, or do I have to create it????
Let me know what you think

You should not have to. It is auto-generated after send an email on that
account *IF* in "Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings" you have "When
sending messages:" enabled and the Sent folder set to that account. See
my example

<http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/sent>

Thanks Jonathan,
I understand , and in my "Mail & Newsgroup Accounts settings" I have checked the option : "Automatically place a copy in "Sent" folder".........
But since Oct the 10th it had stopped working.
I had in mind that other SeaMonkey users had experienced this and that the developers had a solution for this. So to summarize my problem it have been working perfectly as you describe it : "It is auto-generated after send an email on that
> account *IF* in "Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings" you have "When
> sending messages:" enabled and the Sent folder set to that account. " but the very last e-mail sent in this folder is dated 10/10/2015. I can manage with that as I am now manually "BCC:" my e-mails to another e-mail address but I think that it is better to improve the quality of SeaMonkey by warning the users and developers.
Best Regards
@lex