On 26/10/2015 00:25, Alex Beauroy wrote:
On 25/10/2015 20:51, Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2015-10-25 7:17 AM, Alex Beauroy wrote:
On 18/10/2015 18:59, Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2015-10-17 5:55 PM, Alex Beauroy wrote:
Unable to find sent e-mail in the sent folder although I have
checked in
"Mail settings"
Automatically place a copy in "Sent" folder
Best Regards

First try something simple, like repairing the Sent folder.
1. Right-click on the folder and select "Properties".
2. Click on [Repair Folder].

Thanks a lot Chris!!!
I've tried this several times but I still can get the latest sent
e-mails.
And this is going on since Oct the 10th
I've also tried to uninstall and re-install SeaMonkey
but it still doesn't work.

Make sure View-->Messages and View-->Threads are both set to All.

Yeah !!! Got it working now!!! Thanks a lot Chris!!!
But I just realize that the "View" box where you can sometime
put these choices like "unread", or select "Tags" was set with the value
: "Personal"
That is the first time that I've seen this kind of possible choice.
After setting the "View" with ALL I got it working.
And the funny thing is that there is not anymore "Personal" displayed as
a choice......
Just "All"; "Unread";and several choices of "Custom views".
How did this happen, I can't say.
It took me 16 days to work this out. Thanks a lot Chris
Best Regards
@lex