On 10/29/2015 11:09 PM, Paul Bergsagel wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
My 30 year old Garage door Tension Spring Broke and I was trying to
watch YouTube Videos about repairing same.

I cannot get the Full Screen function to work - I get a window that
talks about "Permissions" on FireFox.

I tried looking in PREFERENCES for this permission thing, but can't find
it.

Can anyone help me to overcome the Full Screen restriction ?   Using SM
2.33.1

Never had this problem with a previous SM version.

DoctorBill
The issue with full screen and YouTube has been discussed and various
solutions suggested in an earlier thread here. Search for "full screen".

With HD files you want to use "Theater Mode" instead.