On 12/20/2015 12:31 PM, Mason83 wrote:
On 17/12/2015 20:19, Mason83 wrote:
Hello,

It's easy to see the certificate used for HTTPS connections:
load the site, then CTRL+I => Security tab

But how do I see the certificate used for SMTP TLS connections?

I would think in the Authorities tab of Certificate Manager. ???

Select the Mail account > View settings for this account > Security > Manage Certificates...

Is there a better newsgroup to ask this?

Regards.

I duuno.

Happy Holidays!
--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a2 (Earlybird)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.