On 12/21/2015 12:04 PM, Frog wrote:
In addition to my problem of line wrapping outgoing, I now am missing
the capability to show hidden content of an incoming message.  How do I
turn on the option to see the hidden content of a message?

What is your setting for 'Block images and other contentfrom remote sources' under Edit > Preferences > Mail & Newsgroups > Message Display?

Remove the check mark if there is one.

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a2 (Earlybird)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.