On 02/22/2016 05:05 AM, Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 19 février 2016, Ray_Net a écrit :

Lucas Levrel wrote on 19/02/2016 12:01:

However I'm running 2.12.1, maybe the banner didn't even exist back then
 ;-)

(You have a too old version, so you need those settings, but it's a very bad idea to no upgradre)

Hehe, I knew I would get this reaction. More recent versions break one of my addons (Autofill Forms, DownloadHelper, Download Statusbar) or my theme (Mostly Crystal), I can't remember which; even if I tweak maxVersion in install.rdf.

So I'm staying with 2.12.1 and use my brain. I don't browse at random, have ABP (a bit slow, some day I'll try µB), and run on Linux.

The only nuisance is Google Docs complaining about a too old browser, and this warning keeps showing because I've set Google cookies to expire at the end of sessions...

What do you do when you can't use the browser on Google Docs anymore?

--
Linux Mint 17.3 | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0b1(Beta)
Go Bucs! Go Steelers! Go Pitt! Go Pens! Go Sabres!