more on SeaMonkey

1) In MAC Mail I am able to have a single view of the combined emails coming
into my several accounts, but so far, in SeaMonkey I se all mail organized
under the domain.  That means I get a separate lin with Emails (Read messages,
Compose) , Accounts (View Settings, Create new)  and Advanced (search,
manage.....)

Is there any way to have all messages appear together wihout having to click
each account?   I researched and found that you have a global inbox,
but this option ONLY seems available for account creation.

Online, someone said around 2010

 "mail in the same box, do this:
Edit | Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings | Server Settings (for each of
your five accounts) | "Advanced" button, choose "Global Inbox (Local
Folders Account)."

but as far as I can see this option is not in SeaMonkey now.

Mozilla help is confusing as it is mostly about Thunderbird.

Any easy ways?  The option to create a local inbox (global inbox) when creating
the account was not clear, but I would like to do it after the fact if possible.

2)  The order of my folders within each account just seems to have changed.
Before it was INBOX, followed by drafts, send messages, etc.
Now these appear at the bottom in reverese order.  Must be something I clicked,
but where?  now it has gone back.  But not sure why or how.

3) Anyway to get the first pane (FOLDER pane)to show larger fonts?

Thank you!