On 3/14/2016 11:54 PM, Edmund Wong's fingers rattled off:
Hi,

I guess I did screw something up.  :( (No surprise
there.)

The updates are available for OSX64 and it seems it's
only the complete one.  The partials are also missing and
the Linux and Win32 updates went elsewhere
or didn't appear where they were supposed to.

I'm going back and checking it out; though I do
have a minor sneak feeling I know what I screwed
up with.

I do apologize for this delay.  It should be 'soon'.

Edmund

Edmund, no apologies needed. From a fellow Edmund, we appreciate your efforts!

--
Edmund Mullen
http://edmullen.net/