Jonathan N. Little wrote on 3/31/2016 3:26 PM:
rjkrjk wrote:

Jonathan N. Little wrote on 3/31/2016 11:12 AM:
rjkrjk wrote:

Jonathan N. Little wrote on 3/31/2016 8:48 AM:
rjkrjk wrote:
getting a message... shockwave is busy, wait till it finished or hit
continue ( something to that effect)

Often either bad flash file on server or just typical plain flakiness
of flash.

after 10 seconds or so, it would load, but put me back to email,
rather
than the website

Back to email? Are you trying to play a flash video in an email?

seems to only be a problem when trying to get to www.ebay.com

Do you me you are in a browser window and start a flash movie and a
email window instance is
created?

no, I switch from email to browser, type in ebay.com
get the message that    . shockwave is busy, wait till it finished or
hit continue
it doesn't load ebay.com, at that time, and kicks me back to
email....then loads ebay.com

Okay so you had both an existing browser window and email windows open, then I
would say
that the previous URL you were at the video crashed the flash plugin. That is
not a too
uncommon thing. The problem is flash the plugin container, not really a
SeaMonkey bug. It
happens in Firefox and crashes FireFox's plugin container too. It is just with
Firefox the
browser window just closes there no mail window (Thunderbird is separate) to
remain open.

I realize it's more of a adobe shockwave problem, since Ive seen it in both SM
and FF
kinda annoying, to say the least