For the last couple of months, I have had a heck of a time connecting to Google !

I almost continually get the "Network Time Out" - Page Load Error.

I got onto Yahoo (hate Yahoo !) and this it seems is an across the Internet problem ! Try searching for this - (Cannot+Connect+to+Google) and see all the stuff you get !

Does anyone know what is going on ?
Do I have some kind of Virus or Trojan or Maleware working to destroy Google ?

One site says to "Flush my DNS Cache" - me no unnerstand ! No idea what to do there !

Some try "Pinging" via DOS - they get nowhere. ??