Gunneric wrote:

Hey everyone,

This just started with the last update of Seamonkey, but I'm getting
the flash player container hanging and crashing Seamonkey.

I know a few iterations ago of Seamonkey, there was a fix. But for
the life of me I can't figure it out now.

Since then I've gone over to a new computer, though I've moved my
profile, I doubt that the fix carried over with the profile.

Anyone remember how to fix Flash Player container crashing?

Steps to reproduce? All websites, or just certain ones?

Versions of SM and Flash?
(current are 2.40, 21.0.0.213)

Have you tried clearing Flash cookies?
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html>
Click "Delete all sites." This doesn't establish a cookie policy, just deletes existing ones. Set your policy here:
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html>

Paul B. Gallagher