On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:40:05 PM UTC-7, Gunneric wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> This just started with the last update of Seamonkey, but I'm getting the
> flash player container hanging and crashing Seamonkey.
>
> I know a few iterations ago of Seamonkey, there was a fix. But for the life
> of me I can't figure it out now.
>
> Since then I've gone over to a new computer, though I've moved my profile, I
> doubt that the fix carried over with the profile.
>
> Anyone remember how to fix Flash Player container crashing?
>
> TIA
>
> Eric

It happens on all pages that have flash.

I think it has something to do with the Lastpass plugin, but I've replicated
the previous instructions, to remove LastPass from Seamonkey/Firefox that had
been received from Seamonkey plugin page, unfortunately Lastpass.com tries to
instal using the plugin manager as well.  I was able to find a stand alone
installer, but it doesn't include seamonkey in the "Select Browser to instal
in" section.

Please advise.

TIA

Eric