On 5/29/2016 12:58 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
> Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 29/05/2016 16:23:
>> Ray_Net wrote:
>>
>>> Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 29/05/2016 08:56:
>>> It would be nice, and more simple, if SM had a button saying "Make this
>>> page my Home page"
>>
>> No, I didn't. I never said anything of the kind.
>>
> Correct .. I just dis not realize that I forget to remove this sentence:
> "Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 29/05/2016 08:56:" ...
> Sorry for that :-)
>
> I just post this thing:
> It would be nice, and more simple, if SM had a button saying "Make this
> page my Home page"

On the Browser pane of the Preferences window, there is a button Use
Current Page, which is enabled whenever the currently displayed Web page
does NOT have the same URI as listed in the "Clicking the Home button
..."  input area.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

Donald Trump claims he is a successful businessman.
If so, how does he explain the number of his
enterprises that have gone bankrupt?