Jonathan N. Little wrote on 31/05/2016 14:06:
Ray_Net wrote:
I hate installing plugins or extensions ...
If there is so much "extensions" for SM prove that SM is not achieved :-)

What is useful for me might not be useful for you. For one thing a tool that is all-things-for-all-people is not very realistic. That is the benefit of extensions that you can add functionality if you want it and you do not have a bloatware beast.

Anyway how often do you have to change your home page that it requires a toolbar button? Mine has been the same since SeaMonkey was Communicator!

It was just an idea .. I never change my home pages.
For IE it's Google.
For SM it's http://www.seamonkey-project.org/start/