On 9/16/2016 7:07 AM, Michael wrote:
I use Adblock Plus with SeaMonkey but sometimes the ads don't go away
unless the page is refreshed. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling
the extension and still have the problem.

With Firefox I have used Adblock Plus,Adblock Lite and Adblocker
Ultimate with no problems , but the last two extensions are not
available for SeaMonkey.

Is the problem with my installation of SeaMonkey ? Also can someone
recommend a similar easy to use adblocker for Seamonkey ?

I never had problems with ABP, but I switched to UBO last year. Both had no problems.
--
"We are closer to the ants than to butterflies. Very few people can endure much leisure." --Gerald Brenan Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.