Gerry Hickman wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:

My SM gives me the option to run or save.
I normally choose save then use the firewall to block internet access
(or pull the plug) then run from hdd.  Not just for Flash but for
everything.
19,672 kb is more then an installer stub, it's the whole thing.

You are right about the file size, I'm not sure how you got it from their site.
When I try
it, I just get the installer stub. Can you give an exact URL where you obtain
the 19,672kb
file.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/download/?installer=FP_23_for_Firefox_-_NPAPI&standalone=1

It is the complete FP23x.  It is not a 1k stub.  I moved it to another
computer and installed it with network disconnected.
Perhaps it is regional and you and Desiree are not allowed to download it.
I don't know.  It has always worked for me. Since this is a SM group I
assumed that you were trying to install the NPAPI version and not the MSI
version.
If you are trying to install in IE then you will need the MSI version.

btw, I reverted to FP 18.0.0.375 stable version since v23 would not run
http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=hgx&product=N0R&loop=yes