On 13/10/2016 6:34 PM, anglian...@gmail.com wrote:
how do I get the tabs displayed vertically ?

Sorry, what do you mean?? When you press the Tab key, rather than moving (horizontally) across the page, do you want to move several lines (vertically) down the page, or something??

Or do you want some symbol to indicate that you have Tabbed once, twice, whatever, across the page, like a word-processor might display??

More details, please!


User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.40 Build identifier: 20160120202951
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.38 Build identifier: 20150903203501
support-seamonkey mailing list

Reply via email to