On 10/14/2016 12:22 PM, sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:
Good News for or those of us who run Seamonkey on Linux there are now
updated flash plugins for any of your Mozilla based browsers...

I updated late last night with instructions in my peppermintOS distro's
forums. I'm a linux n00b so I assume most of you will know where to find
what you need for your particular distro.

sean

Is that v23? If so, then isn't it still in beta?
--
"... Let's go pour these (peas from a can) onto an anthill I've found." --Strong Bad (Witness the Cheatar! episode) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.