On 10/14/2016 12:22 PM, sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:
Good News for or those of us who run Seamonkey on Linux there are now
updated flash plugins for any of your Mozilla based browsers...

I updated late last night with instructions in my peppermintOS distro's
forums. I'm a linux n00b so I assume most of you will know where to find
what you need for your particular distro.

Is that v23? If so, then isn't it still in beta?
"... Let's go pour these (peas from a can) onto an anthill I've found." --Strong Bad (Witness the Cheatar! episode) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
     ( )              Chop ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.