On 10/15/2016 04:53 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 10/15/2016 12:07 AM, Ant wrote:
>> On 10/14/2016 12:22 PM, sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:
>>> Good News for or those of us who run Seamonkey on Linux there are now
>>> updated flash plugins for any of your Mozilla based browsers...
>>>
>>> I updated late last night with instructions in my peppermintOS distro's
>>> forums. I'm a linux n00b so I assume most of you will know where to find
>>> what you need for your particular distro.
>>>
>>> sean
>>
>> Is that v23? If so, then isn't it still in beta?
>>

> https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html - select 'Check Now'
>
> Chrome & Chromium:
> Flash Player is pre-installed in Google Chrome and updates automatically!
> You can skip the steps below. See Flash Player with Google Chrome.
> YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
> Your Flash Version
> 23.0.0.185
> Your browser name
> Google Chrome
> Your Operating System (OS)
> Linux
>
> Mozilla:
> Sorry, your computer does not have the latest Flash Player installed.
> Please go to step 2. ( Your version11.2.202.637 Latest Version23.0.0.185 )
> YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
> Your Flash Version
> 11.2.202.637
> Your browser name
> Firefox
> Your Operating System (OS)
> Linux
>
> I could install 23 on Mozilla by forcing the PPAPI plugin - but I think
> I'll wait for awhile longer:
> http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2016/08/beta-news-flash-player-npapi-for-linux.html
> or try the NPAPI Beta:
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html
> https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/flashplayer/linux64/libflashplayer.so
> replace the one in:
> /usr/lib/adobe-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so

Works for me :-)
Congratulations, your computer has the latest Flash Player beta
version installed. ( Your version23.0.0.195 Latest Version23.0.0.185 )
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
23.0.0.195
Your browser name
Firefox
Your Operating System (OS)
Linux
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46
Build identifier: 20160922144825