El 12/11/16 a las 10:06, Frank-Rainer Grahl escribió:

> Worst case the bundled extensions aka. Chatzilla, DOM Inspector and
> Lightning would need to be unbundled from the installer.

Really? In that case, and given how outdated is nowadays the current
2.40 version, I see as a sensible move to release a stripped-down
version, at least for localized versions. Add-on manager should
provide the update path for Lightning; even if it doesn't, it is easy
to install updated versions of Chatzilla and Lightning from it. At
least, far easier than building your own binary (and perceived as
safer than downloading unofficial localized versions).

Other option would be releasing only the en-US binaries and provide
the language packs, but I've been searching fox recent XPIs in nightly
and candidate directories of releases.mozilla.org with no success.

JM2C

--
Proyecto NAVE (Mozilla es-ES Localization Team)
Mozilla Hispano Community