On 11/28/2016 10:51 AM, Adrian Kalla wrote:
W dniu 11/28/2016 o 04:41 PM, WaltS48 pisze:
On 11/28/2016 10:15 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
I'm running SM 2.46 on the "default update channel."

I go to <http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/> and look in releases
and even nightlies and can't find the Windows install file for 2.46.
Any thoughts?

Maybe you installed build6 from
<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/candidates/2.46-candidates/>
Nope. "default update channel" means "no update channel". Looks like
that build was neither an official one nor did it come from my
unofficial repository - as those usually have the proper update channel set.

I suppose I could have fired up my build6 from the above link before posting. Thanks for making me look.

Looks like some SeaMonkey users are in a hurry for updates and will install one from anywhere. 🙃

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS