Likely 2.40 is affected. There will always be 0 day bugs and even a fully patched Firefox will contain some. That is why I use Noscript and an Adblocker. If a site wants that I turn off the Adblocker its a site I will no longer visit. Even with Noscript there is a risk that a whitelisted site is hijacked but you can't protect against anything.

FRG