W dniu 12/02/2016 o 08:13 PM, Lee pisze:

>> Official one is still stuck in l10n mud.
>
> Stuck how?
> https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-release-windows32/
> has lots of seamonkey-2.47.XX.langpack.xpi files - do they not work,
> is it just a packaging problem getting the autoupdate functionality
> for the different language versions or ???

To have language packs as well as completely localized versions building
I need to apply a few patches & workarounds & hacks - as this not
working out of the box, unfortunately.

What I still don't get is, that exactly the same patches & workarounds &
hacks seem not work for ewong for producing the official builds...

Best,
Adrian