On 12/01/16 8:44 PM, sean wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>>>
>>> 2.40 needs patched. 😈
>>
>> Yep, badly!
>
> fwiw, 2.49a2 is working perfectly for me... I'm sure our overworked and
> underpaid volunteers know there's no need to waste time with 2.40...
>
> I've almost never used chatzilla & never dom Inspector... so no tears will
> ever
> be shed by me when ewong says they are letting them go...
>
> sean

Agreed.  I have never used chatzilla, dom inspector, of composer.  Perhaps there
should be a vote by the user community as to whether or not these should remain
as part of the package.

BTW - I'm running 2.47 (64 bit) and have not noticed any problems.

--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"      Mister Ed