There are probably a 100 or more bugs in SeaMonkey and the Mail component alone fixed in this release compared to 2.40.

The status meetings have some queries in them for the Seamonkey bugs:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2016-12-06#2.x_.28Last.2C_Current.2C_Next.29

The ones I worked on and think are important or were frequently reported are:

Bug 1188348 - data manager: domains invisible for Permissions, Preferences, Passwords (also fixes the old cookie viewer)
Bug 1223741 - Updating to 2.39B allow images not working
Bug 1224437 - No "Publishing completed" status after green tick, publishing does not terminate Bug 1249536 - Too small height of Folder Pane in menu 'Bookmarks → File Bookmark ...'
Bug 1250600 - Update Safebrowsing in Seamonkey for recent changes in Firefox
Bug 1269195 - Data Manager enhancements for non domain permissions and preferences

These have some impact too:

Bug 1256714 - Aero Peek not working

Aero peek should behave better in some situations now. Alas still broken by probably a toolkit bug if the zoom level is not 100%. Bug 1269810 I reported still sits unconfirmed in bugzilla. It also affects Firefox but no one seems to care.

Bug 1272401 - Port Firefox Bug 1241085 Parts 2 and 3, and maybe 4...

Can have some impact on the location bar. Some user css might no longer behave the same because the internal busy and progress attributes are now set differently. More in line with Firefox and at least the progress attribute was broken before. Probably a long time ago.

There were a lot of other fixes from the other team members. Full Screen is working now without needing an add-on and and and.

FRG